Children and Youth

The Office of the Ombudsperson can investigate concerns raised by people of all ages. What matters when deciding whether to take on a complaint is the complaint itself and our statutory authority - not the person making the complaint.

We investigate complaints about children and youth dealing with many provincial public authorities and issues including:

  • The Ministry of Children and Family Development
  • Income assistance
  • Schools
  • Access to health services

Change can happen, but it takes someone to speak up!  Call the Office of the Ombudsperson at 1-800-567-3247 or use our online complaint form.